– It’s been waaaayyyy too long since we’ve had a fun, social event, so we will have an informal Holiday Recovery Party at the gym on Saturday 1/3/15. It’s an adults-only, primal/paleo potluck, arrive around 7 – ?, and plan on making some new friends!
– Strength Class (currently MTW at 6:30 pm) is moving to 11 am o Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
-We will host a 1 hour Goal-setting Workshop on Saturday January 10th at 9:30 am. This is a great tool to start the new year off with and to really set in stone what exactly you are working so hard to achieve. This workshop is open to all members and to the public, $15.00 for members, $25.00 for non-members.
-The Lurong Living Resolution Paleo Challenge begins on 1/19/14 and will run for 5 weeks. Registration is open now at http://www.lurongliving.com/challenge/blog/announcements/the-2015-lurong-living-resolution-challenge. We will host a discussion of what “paleo” is and why this diet may benefit you, on Friday evening, January 9th at 6:30 pm. This is free to attend, open to all members and the public.
–Our OnRamp Course begins again on January 6th, running Tuesdays and Fridays at 5:30 pm. This class runs for a total of 8 classes and costs $140.00. This class is designed for those desiring a slower, gentler introduction to CrossFit before entering regular classes. There are limited spots available in this class, so register now!
– Our regularly scheduled Essentials 1 class (currently the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month at Noon) is moving to 8:30 am, but remaining on the first and third Saturdays. The cost of this “Saturday-start” Essentials course will be $65.00. For any Essentials courses by appointment, the cost will be $80.00.
– It’s almost January, which means it’s likely to get a little busy here pretty soon. For all of you consistent ACF CrossFitters, we just ask that you register for each class before arriving, that way you are sure to get a spot in class when attendance goes up. If you haven’t mastered this task yet, just ask one of us how it’s done and we can help you out. You can also look for the MindBody Connect app on your smart phone, to make it even easier to register (or cancel a reservation if you can’t make it, so you don’t take a spot from someone waiting to get in).
– Our tax rate is changing again which means you will see a few small price changes beginning in the New Year. If you have questions, just ask Jesse or Steph.