First a few announcements: Effective 05/01/16:
1. We are beginning a new 1:00 pm Mobility Class on Wednesdays!
2. Monday through Wednesday 6:30 pm classes are cancelled. We will begin using this time for more specialty clinics and classes, keep an eye for that schedule coming out soon!
3. Our current Preschool, Kids, and Teens Classes will conclude classes on 5/27/16 and we will resume regular classes again on 8/22/16. See below for details of Summer programs.
4. We are now registering kiddos for our 6 week Summer Kids program, for ages 7 to 11. This program will run from June 13th to July 29, on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 10 am. (No class the week of July 4th). Class size is limited and spots are first come, first served. Open to current members and non-members.
5. We are now registering for our Teen Girls’ Summer Program as well! This program will run for 2 individual, 3 week sessions beginning either on June 13th or on July 11th. This program is designed for girls ages 12-16 and will run 3x/week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 9 am. Class size will be limited so register now. Open to current members and non-members.
6. We are having a Gym clean up/maintenance day on May 14th from 10 am to 2 or 3 ish. This is an ACF Community event and all are invited to come and help with upkeep of our gym. Open gym and free class are cancelled that day.
Skill work: Parallette pass throughs, achieve 30 for quality
WOD: 4 rounds for time of:
400 m run
25 Knees to elbows
Rest 2 minutes
Post WOD mobility: Racked barbell first rib mobilization with arm flexion, 20 reps each, then downward dog, 3 minutes
11:00 am/6:30 pm Strength class:
Lift: Floor press 9 x 3: 50% bar, 30% chain